Sunday, June 19, 2011

The man of the house...

CHAD
Hmm...where to begin. Chad. My hubby for 5 years and my best friend for 8. He is the only person who knows how to make me 100% mad and 120% happy. He has a really funny sense of humor. He says things that leave you wondering how he even came up with it. He cracks me up. I love how he plays with the boys. He will go out and jump on the trampoline for hours with Jett and he will "fly" Kaleb around the house. He works very hard for us everyday in the dirt, heat, cold, wind, rain, snow and everything else. He never complains about it either. He went through college being a husband, dad, full time employee and everything else he needed to be. I often complain about his passion for sports but I really love that he does have it. It shows his energetic personality. I hate that he wont take out the garbage, but I love that he wont hesitate to clean the kitchen after dinner even though he just came home from working 9 hours. I love that he loves me even though I don't look like the person he met in High School! He loves me regardless. I love that he call's Kaleb "Baby Cakes" and Jett "Essay or Buddy". He gets so much enjoyment out of giving our children things he knows they will like or taking them places they will love. He is the true definition of finding joy in your children's joy. Their happiness is his happiness. He will do anything to make them happy. Last summer he went on Puff the Magic Dragon at Lagoon over and over for Jett and not once complained. He looked so cute riding on it with him. He is a great person. I am not so great because I forget just how great he is. I love him so much and my boys are in love with him. Jett's giggles get so loud once Chad walks through the door. We love when Daddy comes home. I could talk and write all day about him but I wont. I love him. My boys love him. And all the luckier, he loves us!!!

1 comment:

Kent, Krista and Family said...

Such a sweet post about your honey.