-When did my life become measured by the days that I "get to go to bed"?
-How did Jett get to be so smart? Surely, not from me. I never taught him the difference between a kiwi and a Pear, and still he knows.
-How did I become 27? (well, in a month and half). I don't feel it. It's like pulling into your drive-way and not remembering most of the drive there. Wasn't it just yesterday that me and Bonnie were hanging out everyday with the only worry of what we were going to do that weekend?
-I dont feel like I am overweight. I feel the same. But, I'm not. The mirror must be lying...
3 comments:
Kids are so smart! I swear I haven't taught Kynlee half the things she knows but she knows them! And Thats why I don't look in the mirror .
Oh Cristel.. I can relate to so much in this post.. I am not 27(almost) but I am 24 (almost) it's crazy how time flies....I know it can be exhausting to be a Mom, but to be a Mom and work graves it's hard.. Especially when you try and be a Mom and not just sleep the day away and let your kids run wild. You are a great Mom and I really look up to you!! I am sure Jett is so smart because of how awesome you are!! you do so much for your kids you are truly amazing!!!
Oh man I totally related to this post too. I love your thoughts.. you make me smile!
Post a Comment