Sunday, October 9, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALEB!

It is so strange to me that he is already ONE. I know that is so cliche to say, buts it's true. I am sad to think that it went  this fast. I think working and life has made it fly by. I was a stay at home mommy for Jett's entire first year, but I feel I missed Kaleb's. I dont work that often, but still, we have been busy. MY BABY IS ONE. So so strange. 



Thinking Grandpa Raul is nutso wearing his hat





Kaleb (well, both of my boys) LOVES pizza
Getting some help riding his horse from my friends little guy Josh

He had many helpers when it came to the presents



Kaleb wanted nothing to do with it


Bwahahaha...look at my nephew Brody's hand. I assure you he had no idea what he was doing. He is the sweetest 7 year old ever!!!! 







Cute picture of my boys playing with the toy from G&G R


My friend Diana and he sweet baby girl Avani
HIS LOOT!!!! (minus some Jordan's from his Aunt Nikki and some Clothes and Money from his grandparents)

Thanks to everyone that came and supported him and our family. It was so fun and its always nice to know you have people in your life who love you. 

6 comments:

Kent, Krista and Family said...

YAY Happy Birthday, K! I love the 'snake in my boots' I laughed out loud. The cake was cute too, did you make it?! I'm impressed. Kaleb looks way big in those clothes and with his hair all gel'ed up. Crazy how time flies.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little man!! I am so glad I finally got to meet your boys. They are adorable!! I think our little guys could be best friends!! We should let them play soon!!!

The Wiser Family said...

Happy Birthday little man!!! He is so dang cute Cris!! I LOVE your party too! The cow pies kill me! He got a bunch of fun toys, lucky boy!!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Kaleb! What darling boys you have! Looks like he got spoiled!!

I know how you feel with the whole working thing... i hated it! Goog luck tho!

As for your sweet nephew flipping the bird... He knew what he was doing!! HAHAHAHAHA JK but sooooo freaking funny!!

Kari said...

Jett looks so cute ready for preschool!!
Love the cowboy themed party! Especially the "There's a snake in my boots" idea!

The Hunts said...

Oh my gosh that is such a cute party...what a fun and creative mama!!