Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A much needed update!

My funny happy baby boy!
 Jett started preschool the first of September. He goes to an art academy tuesdays and thursdays. He loves it. I have been hesitant to start him because I wasnt ready to give him up. But, socially, he needed it. And, he thrives. He loves going and I love seeing his growth. It's been such a good thing. 
 He is so dang handsome. 
 Chad turned 27 on the 13th of September. He got season UTES tickets. He was and is in heaven. Thanks to his parents for going in on them. He has enjoyed it. I give him way too much grief about it all the time, but truth be told, I am thrilled for him. He deserves it. 
 Chad's boss invited us to go to Lake Powell to stay on his house boat. He is so good to us. Neither Chad or I have been and it definitely didn't disappoint. It was gorgeous. We had a lot of fun. 
 Jett playing in the amazing sand. They dug a gigantic hole and played in it.
 Cute jammy boy
 Random cute one of Baby Cakes.
 Jett going off the slide on the back of the houseboat. He was in heaven. Everyone was impressed he dared do everything he did. He is an adventure junkie like his dad.
 Two of the cutest men in my life.
 He was so mad I didnt let him play in the sand too much. He only wanted to eat it and I envisioned a sand filled diaper, resulting in sand filled crevices. Didnt wan to deal with it. Im a meanie.
 My main squeeze looking all handsome waiting for his boy to swim over to him to get on.
 Jett loved loved loved it.
 Prepping to go down the slide.
 This is right after he told me "I love it mom!" When I asked if he liked his day. 

Going up the stairs for another turn down the slide. 


Playing horseshoes. 
My boys. I look fabulous as you can tell. Haha. I am just not one of those girls who manages to look flawless even when boating and swimming. Deal with it :)



Funny story. Jett wanted to go tubing. We didn't think he should do it alone, so I went. All was well until Chad's boss got on the speaker and told Jett to kick his feet if he wanted to go faster. Boy, did Jett kick. We went faster and Jett was loving it. I on the other hand was freaking out. I am getting too old for this crap :) He kept yelling "Go over the waterfall, go over the waterfall!" (aka the wake from the boat and tube). He loved it. 
Chad getting set up to go water skiing. 
Amazing boys. 

Wahoo. He did great. He usually only wake boards and never skiis. He decided to give it a try and no surprise he was awesome at it. 
Chad's boss' wife Debbie with Kaleb man. They loved our boys. They are some of the nicest people Chad and I know. They are pretty great people. 
Chad helping drive us in on the last day. 
Chad's boss Gordon told Jett he needed his help steering or else we would crash. Jett thought he was so special and amazing. I am so grateful for the Boothe's. They do so much for Chad and I. We are so happy to have been invited. 
These are two pictures of sweet Kaleb. They are on his birthday invitation. He is turning ONE on friday.  It is so weird. We are having a rodeo theme. Cant wait. 
The best darn rootin' tootin' cowboy around. 

3 comments:

The Wiser Family said...

What a fun trip!! I've yet to go to Lake Powell so I'm totally jealous! I can't believe what a dare devil Jett is! Oh, and I think you're beautiful (even without makeup on). Kaleb can't be turning 1 this week!! He's not supposed to be that big yet!! I love your boys Cris!!

Kent, Krista and Family said...

I LOVE LAKE POWELL! I'm so glad you had the opportunity to go. Kent's never been and I know he'd love it too. Maybe one day?! Being on a house boat is super AWESOME! Nothing better.
Glad you guys had a blast!

Natalie said...

I am SOOOO jealous you guys went to Lake Powell! I miss that place dearly! Looks like fun!!