Just a cute pic of Jetterbug
Baby Cakes got a haircut. I fought Chad on the subject. I wasnt ready for that step. He is my baby, not my big boy who gets haircuts. But, I decided to let Chad have a win and we took him. Chad was getting one that day so I decided Kaleb could too.
Long Baby Hair
Such a doll getting it done. He just sat there and the stylist was a sweetheart. She was pretty much crying with me. She kept saying "oh, he looks so old now!"
Enjoy the rewards of being a good boy. He loves dumb dumbs!!!
HALLOWEEN
Easton (Chad's sister little cutie) was a pirate. Jetterbug was Thomas the Train and Baby Cakes was an alligator (or a dragon/dinosaur, we have a debate going on!) Chad and I dressed up as an Elderly Couple for the family halloween party. Chad won the prize. He was eerily good at being an old man. I have to say, he is going to look good when we are old. Love him!!! I didnt get any pictures but my sil did so I will get them from her.
Loved Loved LOVED when he crawled. His tail would go back on forth :)
He is one good looking kid. He is so cute and funny. He makes for a good time.
Chad's dad dressed up as a cool hippy. He is such a good grandpa!
Chad's mom and the ALLIGATOR
HIS SCORE! We only went down one street and back up the other side. Chad cant wait for next year because he is going to take both boys all around. Easton and Kaleb werent feeling it, so we went home. They had plenty and Jett LOVED it. He would've went all night. We did take him back out later around Chad's boss' neighborhood.
I am in love with my family!












1 comment:
I love Kaleb's haircut!! He looks so big! Darling costumes too. But I have to say, I'm thinking he's a dinosaur Cris. Alligators don't have yellow spots :)
Post a Comment