Monday, November 21, 2011

{RANDOMNESS}

 This kid loves pop. I'm the worst mom. As a one-year-old he shouldn't even know the stuff exists, but with Chad as his dad it's inevitable. 
 Jett wanted to be gross at the dinner table and stick his tongue out with food on it but he forgot something. He said "mom, let me swallow and then I'll show you." hahaha, he is such a nerd. 

Supposedly there is ghost in Jett's room so he now wants to sleep with me and Chad. After a couple nights of no sleep we decided he could sleep in his tent in the front room. THANKFULLY, last night we successfully got him back in his own bed.  
I just thought this was cute.  
 Jett had his first parent day at school. The kids were to sing the songs they learned and recite poems and other things. no surprise that Jett was too big of a turd to participate. Ms. Evans told me that he is one of the smartest and easiest kids in the class and that it was probably just my presence that made him be a stinker..UMM, Thanks! But, she's right. He acts up when I'm around. Next time, I will just peek through the window. :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well meet your match for the worst Mom award because Trig will CHUGG Mtn Dew like its nothing!! grown adults can't even Chugg pop but he sure can and loves it... I just decided as long as he doesn't get his own cup or have it put in his sippy cup then it doesn't seem so bad... Justfication?? Absolutely!!!!

**natalie** said...

Ha so funny that kaleb will drink pop! I thought Kynlee would be addicted to MD because that was ALL I seriously drank when I was preg but surprisingly she's not ! So funny Jett was a turd for his program! Kids crack me up! Kynlee is a turd when I am around as well! Thats just the way it goes!

Heidi said...

Hadlee would drink pop all day too (cause thats all we drink, yeah bad parents)! Your boys are SO CUTE!!