Sunday, November 13, 2011

Changed it up...

So, if you like reading our blog (anoyone? anyone?) I changed our blogger address. Please update your blog lists to...

ourjourneyinposts.blogspot.com

I wanted to get our last name off the blog completely so people dont know it if they happen across our blog. If you have our full name on your blog list, thats completely fine. If someone knows you, thats good enough for me. I just dont want randoms knowing it. 

SO UPDATE IT IF YOU CARE TO KEEP READING MY RAMBLES 

2 comments:

Natalie said...

cristel!!!!! it just confuses the HE** out of me when people change their address! JK ANd YES I read your blog! You crack me up!! KEEP UPDATING!!!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog!! you always have good tunes going on and sometimes I just pull up your blog to read and then just keep it open to listen to the music. I am not diverse in the music category so it's nice to have music to listen to that I wouldn't even know where to find... You have good taste!! Your family is adorable!!

p.s. Trig loves all his NEW toys!! THANKS so much!!!