FAVORITE OF JETT
FAVORITE OF KALEB
The talented Kellie Hales took our pictures. And, as Romero luck would have it, we picked a FREEZING cold day and my kids (and Chad) weren't too thrilled. Well, everyone did better than I thought. As shown, a couple melt downs and refusals to cooperate happened, but that's what you get for doing it in the freezing cold winter. We will try again in the spring time. Thanks Kellie!!! (P.S. I really recommend having Kellie take your pictures. She does a REALLY GOOD JOB and was so easy going even when my boys weren't thrilled. We are extremely happy! Message me and I will get you her contact information)














4 comments:
Very cute pictures. It was good to run into you the other day. Hope you guys have a merry Christmas!
Does she do newborn pictures?
SUPER cute! You were so worried they wouldn't turn out because of how cold it was. I think they look GREAT! I'm super jealous. I want a recent family picture. =(
What gorgeous pics!! You have such a darling family and you look beautiful. It's so weird that every time I see pics of your husband I feel like I know him...and then I remember it's just cuz his twin teaches us in Sunday School all the time haha!
Post a Comment