![]() |
| Me and my Jett coloring eggs! |
![]() |
| Jett LOVES coloring eggs! |
![]() |
| He thought he was Harry Potter waving the egg dropper around :) |
![]() |
| Have you ever seen two cuter boys before? |
![]() |
| Kaleb's loot from E.B. |
![]() |
| Jett's loot from E.B. |
![]() |
| Eating dinner at Chad's grandparents house. Kaleb is so cool he eats his roll with a fork!!! |
![]() |
| Rare footage of Jett eating! |
![]() |
| My boys are bubble crazy! |
![]() |
| Jett getting in on the bubble action |
![]() |
| For some reason both boys were memorized by picking the bark of the tree. They did this for a good 20 minutes! |
![]() |
| Kaleb became a toddler on Easter. He got his first scrap on his leg and HE HAD TO WASH IT OFF HIMSELF |
![]() |
| We planted our jelly beans so we could harvest some lollipops! |
![]() |
| Jett: "this here, it's going to be a lolli in the morning!" |
![]() |
| Our "seeds" |
![]() |
| Jett was beyond thrilled with the crops! |
![]() |
| Kaleb just stared at the hole probably thinking "WTH?" |
![]() |
| The "fruits" of our labors! |
![]() |
| When I opened the round sucker it fell apart Jett thought about it for a minute and then said "I bet we plicked it too soon, huh?" That's right buddy, we did! |
![]() |
| Kaleb's poor excuse of a sucker after his brother took his! |




















4 comments:
I love that you planted jelly beans! Such a fun idea! I'll have to try it next year! Looks like you guys had loads of fun!
Love the pictures..and the planting jelly beans idea!! Jet says some hilarious stuff haha
I love the planting Jelly bean idea! I wanna try and remember to do that with Addi! You are always doing such cute fun things with your kids!
Cute new family pictures! Such cute boys you have! Jett's Dr. Seuss party treats are way cute! And such a neat post about your sister, and your positive perspective of what will be!!
Post a Comment