![]() |
| Nephew Sage |
| Beautiful Niece Texee and Kaleb |
| Chad was THRILLED to be at 'Day Out With Thomas' |
| I really was pretty excited. I knew my kids would love it. But, they didnt seem all that excited :( |
| Jett and Sage getting ready to take off! |
![]() |
| I love him! |
| Stupid view of backyards. The train ride was not that thrilling. Waste of money I think. |
| Jett started t-ball and LOVES it. He was practicing sitting down for some reason! |
| Some of his teammates. His best friend Foster is on his team and his cousin Easton started this last game. He loves it! |






1 comment:
Your niece is adorable and Chad looked like he had the BEST.TIME.EVER. Hee, hee! Your little baseball man is adorable....love sports activities at that age!
Post a Comment